Wednesday, February 18, 2015

No Limits - Freedom to Create

“No limits – Freedom to Create”The interpretation can be broad and is totally up to the artist.This is a juried show.The juror is Linda Covello 

Los AltosHills Town Hall – a juried show. With 102 pieces entered and 50 selected.

The Town Hall proudly presents the Santa Clara Valley Watercolor Societies show “No Limits – Freedom to Create” is an event worth attending.

  The exhibit runs from Monday March 9 through Friday August 28, 2015.  The reception will be on Sunday April 19 from 2-5. The awards for 1st 2nd and 3rd place will be presented as well as 1 honorable mention and another for most creative. It should be a strong artist turn out. Some wine and mouth watering catered cuisine. Some light live jazz and a childrens craft’s table.

  The awards will be presented at 3 PM and the crafts table for the kids will be at 3:30. So come out for a nice afternoon to the Los Altos Hills Town Hall.

  Of the 102 pieces entered in the show 2 of the 3 I entered were chosen. So lucky is all I have to say. I saw the pieces entered and the pieces were just beautiful.

  The 3-D piece I have been sharing with you was accepted – Yay! Dancing on the ceiling yay!

Beastly Beauty 3/D
Watercolor  on Arches 300 lb cold press
mounted on 
24 x 24 gallery wrapped canvas
$700.


  A fluid sensual floral – a traditional watercolor

White Flower
Watercolor on 300 lb Arches cold press
22 x 30
framed - 31 x 38
$645.



  I’m having a solo show at The PresentationCenter in Los Gatos from June 1st through August 31st 2015. I’ll have more details on that for you later.

  And I met an interior designer who invited me to maybe work with her.

  I’ll be creating a post card for each event. If you would like to be placed on my mailing list please contact me here and leave me your contact information or through my website teresabeyer.com

Keeping the brushes wet,
Teresa


Location: Los Altos Hills Town Hall 26379 Fremont Road, Los Altos Hills 650 941 8073
Dates: Exhibit Runs Monday March 9 - Friday, Aug. 28, 2015 Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am – noon and 1-5
Reception: Sunday April 19, 2015 from 2pm – 5pm

No comments:

Post a Comment