Wednesday, September 3, 2014

#11 and The Artist Way

Having started several things one at a time but not enough time to have created a habit. So maybe they were started all at once.
So I started doing this daily drawing, quick sketch, painting whatever it is that I do that day. So I started.
And then I stopped
BUT while stopped I did complete a painting and framed another.
Completed

Framed

And then so I started again today 09/03 with #11.
#11

And here are the others that for some reason (me) never made it on the blog.
#10
Distracted
#5
#2
Shoes

Tonight I start the workbook “The Artist Way” by Julia Cameron


The Artist Way (TAW) is a spiritual path to higher creativity. Week One starts with, “Recovering a sense of safety.” It sounds like a lot of work we’ll see. Tonight I’m reading Week One and for the rest of the week, for the following 11 or 12 weeks, for the weeks to come I will be reading on Wed. night  and every day I will be journaling, taking myself on an artist date, reading the Basic Principles and working through the weeks selected tasks.

I welcome any and all feed back.
In gratitude,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment