Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Casa de Teresita

OMG – it’s been so long since I’ve posted.

I traveled to some wonderful places in May of 2015 and have some rich and wonderful memories and am full of inspiration.

When we got home we had some animal emergencies and our home felt like an infirmary. Chloe our ten-year-old Bichon has a slightly torn ACL that has really slowed her down. Our five-year-old feline Dora slapped our five-year-old canine Oli and tore his inner eyelid which was totally disgusting. And Simba our nineteen-year-old kitty walks around in his own silent world.

I haven’t posted or painted much. I do have a painting that I finished today but haven’t photographed the piece. The one of the little boy that I gave up on, well I didn’t and I’m very happy with it.

The SCVWS is having a new show at the Saratoga Library – “Shades of Summer” so entered this shady piece.



I’ll be having a one-man show at the Presentation Center in the Los Gatos Hills from July first through the end of September. I’m now quite sure how many pieces I will have on exhibit but it will be in the neighborhood of about 45 framed paintings.

The reception for my show will be on July 25th at 2:00 pm. You are all invited to bring friends and family.

And I’m back to posting and up dates.

As always keeping the brushes wet,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment