Sunday, August 24, 2014

entry #4


A quick and simple little drawing of a glass rocking horse on a glass table. Home after a long and wonderful day in Golden Gate Park. So it was a quick study. It is a favorite piece and I will do it justice. What I did learn from last nights piece, is that I have to spend time on my daily piece so that I'm proud of what I have done and not embarrassed.

We went to the Academy of Science Museum in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. There was a very interesting skull exhibit. I wish I would have taken more photo's but here is one of a Black Rhino.


My SO (significant other) has a skull collection and his brother has an even larger one. Needless to say we will be seeing skulls in the Daily Drawings. 

The other part of the museum which is a permanent part is a three story rain forest with plenty of moths and butterflies birds and frogs and more.
At the bottom of the three stories is an aquarium that can be viewed from above below and side ways. Allowing the viewer to get up close to our CA waters.


So gorgeous 
More pictures to follow somewhere.

As always,
Keeping the brushes wet,
Teresa


No comments:

Post a Comment